Don’t Let Jealousy Take Away Your Power, Drive Away The Women You Care About,
& ULTIMATELY RUIN YOUR LIFE..
You’re About to Discover How to Not Only Control Your Jealousy, But Even Turn it Into an Advantage.
Plus, Find Out How to Know Without a Doubt Whether a Woman is Cheating or Not!
Not Only Can you Learn How to Control Your Jealousy, But You Can Also Discover How to Build an Ideal Relationship and Set Healthy Relationship Boundaries.
What is OK for your Girlfriend to Do & What is Not OK … What is Normal in a Relationship And What is Abnormal … Find Out Below!
-Jim Bailey 25, NYC
If you are suffering from Jealousy I know what you are going through..It makes you feel powerless, out of control and frankly it ruins your life. There are few emotional feelings that are as painful and self defeating as jealousy. If this is something you suffer from, you know it, and it is a problem which is not going to go away, unless you understand it and learn to overcome it.
Let me ask you this:
- Have you ever accused your girlfriend of flirting with another guy or of being “too friendly?”
- Have you ever accused her of dressing too provocatively? Do you constantly question her on what she will be wearing when she goes out?
- Have you ever asked your girlfriend to discontinue friendships with members of the opposite sex?
- Have you stopped her from talking to friends on Facebook?
- Have you ever gone through your partners personal belongings, i.e. cell phone, computer, email, purse in an attempt to look for any clues?
- Have you ever wondered if your jealousy is justified or not?
- Do you constantly doubt the faithfulness of the woman you meet?
- Do you ever call your partner to check up on them … to make sure they are not with someone else? Or to make sure they are not somewhere doing something they shouldn’t be?
- Do you ever feel that your girlfriend is crossing the boundaries with her actions?
- Do you worry that your girlfriend is paying too much attention to other attractive men when you are out together?
- Do you wish that you could talk to your girlfriend about your jealousy?
- Have you ever accused your partner of being with someone else? And are you convinced that she is interested in members of the opposite sex?
- Have you ever lost a partner due to Jealousy, or have they threatened to leave you as a result of your Jealousy?
- Have you ever become so jealous that it feels like physical pain – your head spins and you cannot control your actions or the things you say
- Do you ever feel shame at the way you have behaved after an attack of jealousy
- Do you ever try to control your jealous feelings and succeed for a while – only to have them pop up again more destructive than ever.
- Have you ever watched someone you love walk out the door because they cannot cope with your jealousy any longer
Well, if you answered yes to any of the questions above and/or if any of the situations I described sound familiar to you, then you are not alone.
In the past I used to be literally paralysed by images of my partner being in the arms of another guy, of her flirting with other guys, of her liking other guys more than me, of her wanting to be sexual with other guys. I couldn’t bare the thought of her liking another man in a sexual way. Of another man pleasing her more than me.
I used to worry what she was up to when we were not together. Was she cheating on me? Was she going out with other guys behind my back? If she got a text message from another guy, I wanted to know what it was all about (even to the point of spying on her phone). It used to drive me crazy.
Just Seeing Her Talk to Another Man Would Trigger My Jealousy and Get Me Raging Mad!
It used to be painful watching her flirting with another man. I can’t tell you how many arguments I had with past girlfriends because of my jealousy. Of course, back then it was my partner’s fault. All she had to do was pay attention to me and keep from talking to other guys and everything would have been just fine.
It was not a healthy relationship to be in, and I was very unhappy. I was an emotional wreck. Was it my fault that I was feeling this way? Is there something wrong with me? Was it her fault? Was it her actions that were causing me to feel jealous? Was I asking too much from the relationship? It was all very complicated to make sense of it all!
So I set out on this journey to try to find out more about this emotion called jealousy, where it comes from, what’s causing me to react this way. I read a lot of books on the subject. I tried and tested a lot of stuff. I spoke to a lot of dating experts. Guys who have dated a lot of women – who know about male/female interactions and how to have fulfilling relationships.
I had to read several books and articles, pour over many of websites, and try everything piece of advice I came across in order t find out what works and what doesn’t work. During my research, I looked for that single magic formula to controlling my jealousy—a book that was straightforward, without all the fluff.
I wasn’t interested in the psychobabble or the boring history of jealousy, and I didn’t want to read about how meditation could cure my problem. I knew that wasn’t the answer (because I tried it). I just wanted to know what my problem was and how I could overcome it. Why was I like this? I just wanted to be a normal man and have a normal relationship without all the jealousy. What do jealous people who aren’t jealous know that I don’t? I just wanted to learn the secret to not being jealous.
And finally I learned and managed to control this emotion called jealousy. I understood what was causing me to feel this way, when I had cause to feel like it, and how to stop it.
Of course, it took several failed relationships and countless painful experiences, and mostly importantly, losing my self respect before I finally realized the error of my ways. Had I only known back then what I know now—I could have saved myself and many others a lot of heartache. I shake my head now, wishing that I knew back then everything that I know now.
As it turns out, learning to control your jealousy is not complicated. In fact, the steps are simple once you gain the knowledge.
So now it’s time to pass what I’ve learned onto you. This is why I’ve put together this book. Because I wanted to help other guys who might be experiencing the same thing to navigate this complicated emotion. I want to save you months of searching high and low for the answers and just give them to you in one simple book.
This book is what I was looking for but could never find. It’s called The Real’s Man’s Guide to Controlling Jealousy.
I know how miserable life can be for a jealous man. It’s no fun. I learned the lessons the hard way. But you don’t have to. You deserve a better life than what you’re living right now—and so do the ones you love. You don’t have to continue to make the same mistakes over and over again. So don’t waste any more of your precious time trying to find the missing pieces of the puzzle. Everything you need to know is all right here in this book.
Just think about all the time and energy you spend sitting around thinking negative thoughts, worrying and wondering, and trying to control your partner’s behavior.
As you will learn from the information I share in this book, you have a choice when it comes to what kind of dating life you want to have for yourself. Even if your jealous feelings are the result of your partner’s disrespectful behavior, how you choose to behave in response to those feelings is 100% your decision. There are no excuses. Feeling jealous is one thing, but acting jealous is another. It’s all up to you. If you want to stop acting like a jealous man, you have to be willing to make that decision and follow the
steps outlined in this book.
If you consider yourself to be a jealous man and your life has been consumed by jealousy, this book can help you. In this book, you will learn the difference between healthy jealousy and jealousy gone wrong. You will also learn exactly what’s underneath all that jealousy, why you are feeling this way, and how to deal with those triggering factors before they have a chance to fester into destructive behavior. This means learning effective ways to handle the distrustful thoughts you have about your partner, as this is one of the keys to keeping anger and rage from plaguing your life.
By downloading my book, you can have INSTANT access to the most effective ways to controlling your jealousy and releasing yourself from the hold that this tricky emotion has had over you.
So if you suffer from jealousy, if you are worried your partner might be cheating, if you want to stop her from breaking up with you, or if you just want to be the most attractive person you can be to her, then I highly recommend you download your copy before I take down this offer (you also have 2 months money back guarantee). I promise you the things you learn in there will change your life. Stop wasting your precious time that you have on this earth with this negative and self destructive emotion.
I am confident that what you will discover in my book, can literally save your relationship and also keep you from experiencing a lot of heartache and pain, whist also giving you confidence in your relationship and making you a lot more attractive to your partner. Applying the things you will learn here will ensure that you don’t let your jealousy drive away the woman you love!
This book can entirely change your social life and give you the key to a happy, lasting and trusting relationship with your partner.
Here is just some of what you will learn..
- How to tell beyond a shadow of a doubt whether your suspicions are correct or not!
- The difference between healthy jealousy and unhealthy jealousy
- Why Jealousy can actually cause what you fear the most – and how to ensure that you don’t!
- How to make your partner never want to be unfaithful to you!
- What cheating really is and what it is not
- How to own your feelings and behaviour and then use them in a positive way
- Understanding the normal cycle of a relationship and where things go wrong for the jealous guy
- How to work through the stages of a relationship to create something strong and trusting
- The Difference between setting boundaries and controlling your partner
- Steps for becoming a better partner
- When she’s the problem, not you.
- How to know when you’re with the wrong girl.
- Acceptable and unacceptable behaviour
- How to know when a woman is not for you so that you can cut her loose before any real damage is done!
- How to never again hurt someone you love through uncontrolled and irrational behaviour
- And much more..
In addition to providing you with straightforward answers to controlling your jealous behavior, I’ve also included a variety of questions throughout the book, all from men who have struggled with jealousy. I made sure to include the ones that address real-life situations that so many of us men experience in our relationships with women. When you read over them, I’m sure you’ll see a common pattern among us all. You are certainly not alone. And just like me, you can change and be the man and have the relationship you have always wanted.
How Much Does The Book Cost?
Over the years, I’ve spent thousands of dollars on books and professional counseling in an attempt to find a way to control my jealousy. Yes, that’s a lot of money. But if you ask me, it was worth every penny. Of course, it would have been nice to find the answer in one simple book. Not only would it have saved me a lot of money, it would have saved me a lot of time, as well. But it’s something I had to do to get a grip on life.
I was out of control. Not only did my jealous feelings cause me a lot of pain, I hurt a lot of people I cared about in the process and damaged numerous relationships beyond repair.
Fortunately, you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to learn how to gain control of your jealousy and get your life back on track. I suppose you could do what I did and just learn by “trial and error.” But as a man who spent years of his life being controlled by jealousy and trying to control the behavior of others, I can tell you that reading this book will get you on the road to recovery a lot faster.
Like I mentioned above, I searched high and low for a simple book that offered straightforward answers. So that’s what I wrote for you—a simple, straightforward guide that will teach you everything you need to know about controlling your jealousy. And it’s all laid out in an easy-to-read format. The book is less than 100 pages and it includes just the information you need to get your life back on track—and all for just $27
That’s not much when you think about how much it’s worth to regain your self-respect and rid your life of jealous behavior.
When you order your copy of The Real Man’s Guide to Controlling Jealousy, you’ll receive the book as a downloadable eBook. There’s no waiting for your order through the mail.
You can begin reading the book in a matter of minutes. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive a copy of the book as a downloadable PDF file. This file can be read on any computer. You can even print it if you like.
And Begin Your Journey to Becoming a Better Man, Free of Jealousy.
See for yourself. Get your copy of the book today, read it, and commit yourself to incorporating the steps of change into your life. If after 60 days you aren’t happy with what you learned, simply ask for a refund. I’ll give you 100% of your money back. No questions. No hassle. I can’t be fairer than that.
So what are you waiting for? Order your copy of The Real Man’s Guide to Overcoming Jealousy today. Don’t waste any more of your time on jealous behavior. Take it from someone who knows—a satisfying new life with trust, love and happiness awaits you.
Life is too short to go through it allowing jealousy to ruin everything you touch. Please bring your emotional pain to an end.
I look forward to helping you on your journey to a jealousy-free relationship.
Wishing you all the best in your future fantastic relationships,
Author of “The Real Man’s Guide to Controlling Jealousy